You are visiting the website www.easytransfermalaga.com owned by Aranda Private Transfer SL, with registered office at C / Rodrigo Narváez 2, stair 3, 1º-10, with CIF B87355657, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Málaga in the Volume 5555, Folio 223, Sheet MA-136294, hereinafter THE HOLDER.
You can contact THE HOLDER by any of the following means:
- Phone: +34 699483171
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aranda Private Transfer SL
C / Rodrigo Narváez 2, stairs 3, 1º-10
Phone: +34 699483171
The present conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) is intended to regulate the use of the website of THE HOLDER that makes available to the public access and / or use of this website of THE HOLDER attributes the condition of USER, which accepts, from said access and / or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. The aforementioned conditions will be applicable regardless of the general conditions of hiring that in their case are mandatory.
Use of the portal
www.easytransfermalaga.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the internet belonging to THE HOLDER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services that the OWNER offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limiting character, not to use them to:
- Engaging in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of Aranda Private Transfer SL, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage mentioned above.
- Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages
- Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising and for any commercial use, especially the sending of unsolicited emails.
THE HOLDER reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or which, in their opinion, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, THE HOLDER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by the users through the chat forums, or other participation tools.
Contents. Intellectual and industrial property
THE HOLDER owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web page, as well as the elements contained therein (for example: photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos) , combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the HOLDER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the articles is expressly prohibited. contents of this web page, with commercial ends, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of the HOLDER.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by the OWNER. You can visualize the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on the hard disk of your computer or on your computer or any other physical support, provided that it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of the OWNER.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
The USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is under its sole responsibility. Specifically, merely by way of example, THE HOLDER assumes no responsibility in the following areas:
- The availability in the functioning of the web pages, their services and contents and their quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER.
- The infringement of the current legislation by the USER or third parties and, in particular, of the intellectual or industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause damage to the USER’s or third party’s computer system.
- Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, deletion, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
- The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the contents and services offered and the subsequent use of them by the USER. THE HOLDER will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide up-to-date and reliable information.
- Damage to computer equipment during access to the website and the damage caused to USERS when it has its origin in failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Damages or damages arising from circumstances caused by unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
In case there are forums, the use of the same or similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER that sends them, which is the only responsible. THE OWNER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
Modification of this legal notice and duration.
THE HOLDER reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located in your portal.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
In the event that www.easytransfermalaga.com includes links or hyperlinks to other internet sites, THE HOLDER will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case THE HOLDER will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
THE HOLDER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without the need for prior warning, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the contents of this legal notice.
THE HOLDER will pursue the breach of these conditions and any improper use of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The relationship between THE HOLDER and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the Spanish courts and tribunals.